Restaurants and bars are hospitality businesses with unique insurance needs. At Hanlon Agency LLC in New York, New York, we understand the challenges and risks in running a bar or restaurant. We have several insurance programs with the right coverage and lowest premiums to protect your establishment.
Types of Restaurant and Bar Insurance Coverage
Before we recommend an insurance program for your bar or restaurant, we will take the time to get the information we need about your business. When we fully understand your needs, we can place you in the program that fits best, which may include:
- Restaurant liability insurance
- Liquor liability insurance
- Property insurance
- Business interruption insurance
- Foodborne illness coverage
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Valet parking/garagekeeper liability
- Company auto insurance
- Employee benefit plans
- Employment practices liability
- Crime/fidelity policies
- Electronic instrument policies
Every business incurs a certain amount of risk, but restaurants and bars can be particularly vulnerable because of their high volume of customers and dependence on facilities running as they should. In determining the coverage needed for your bar or restaurant, consider these factors in the following order:
- What coverage is required by law?
- What coverage is required by your lenders?
- What special risks is your business facing?
- For what portion of the risk do you want protection?
The cost of your restaurant and bar insurance package will depend on various issues, including your risk exposure, the types of coverage you need, the location of your business, the capacity of your establishment, and the number of people you employ. Our agent at Hanlon Agency LLC will work to ensure that you have all the coverage your business needs at the lowest available rates.
Hanlon Agency LLC offers free, comparative quotes on Restaurant & Bar Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.